Head over to McMama's blog and read about the things that our children did NOT do this week!
I'm not sure how I could possibly fill up an entire blog about what my children have NOT done. They after all are perfect angels....of course! But, I shall try! I will warn you most will be about sweet little Xander's because after all he is almost two and is a boy.
I did NOT catch my
He then did NOT take another cup of the said toilet water and throw it all over his sisters, all while laughing hysterically..of course!
It is NOT Xander's favorite thing in the world to take off his diaper and throw it across the room.
Sadie did NOT read the newspaper to her Uncle because he insisted that you couldn't read something that difficult. Then she did NOT say, see I told you I could.
Paige did NOT tell her sister yesterday that there are two babies in our house, Xander and Zoe. Then she did NOT say, don't forget about Zoe(how sweet!).
Xander did NOT run to the car and get in before anyone else, sit down in Sadie's seat and say "haha...Sa-ie!" NOT sweet little Xander!
So, like I said, it's impossible to say what my children did NOT do, because they are the best!
LOL! I love these kinds of posts! :)
ReplyDelete