Monday, August 17, 2009

Changes

Changes.....there have been alot of changes over the last three months, it's amazing.

~I have changed as a mother in many ways. I have always been appreciative for what I have. I know I'm beyond blessed, but I know even more so now.

~I have changed as a person, I think that I am more compassionate to others now. I have always tried to be a nice person. I think that if you try hard enough you will always find the good in someone. And, if you try hard enough you will see that everyone is hurting in some way, kindness toward them may help....try and and see what happens. I have met many people through this process who have helped with this change, had I not met them that change may not have been so big.

~I have changed as a wife, I knew that I had a wonderful husband, but I guess I didn't see that he is an amazing spirit, a strong soul and truly my best friend. There is no better choice in the world for me. Our relationship has grown stronger through heart ache, so for that I am thankful. Otherwise, I may have never seen the amount of love that I could give him or that he could give me.

~I am strong. Through this entire process I have thought that I was truly the weakest person alive. I was sad, broken, beaten down, and there was no bringing me back. But, I realized that I am strong, I did and continue to "do" this. And, while doing this, there was alot of other loss in my friends and families lives and I did the best I could to help them. I wouldn't have known I was strong and continued to be strong if it weren't for my friends constantly telling me how strong I was, it took me a while to see it, but I got there.

One thing to leave you all with, because I saw someone comment on it. And, I have been told this myself. When a child is conceived, no matter how long they were here, they are blessing. To the mother, father, brother's and sister's, those babies were and still are huge blessings. Always remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment