I am a follower of a blog called brillant blossoms, she makes hair clips, head bands all beautiful handmade pieces. I was the monthly winner and recieved the hair clips yesterday! My girls absolutely love them, they are so adorable and made so well. So, please enjoy these pictures and be sure to check out her blog, they are reasonably priced and you won't see anything like them anywhere else, beautiful!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Check this out!!
I am a follower of a blog called brillant blossoms, she makes hair clips, head bands all beautiful handmade pieces. I was the monthly winner and recieved the hair clips yesterday! My girls absolutely love them, they are so adorable and made so well. So, please enjoy these pictures and be sure to check out her blog, they are reasonably priced and you won't see anything like them anywhere else, beautiful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment