Sunday, August 30, 2009

I need some thoughts and prayers please...

This upcoming week I have something very important happening, I am hoping that you all can think of me a little bit and send some thoughts or prayers my way. Please know that I will greatly appreciate them and I will let you all know very soon what is going on. Thank you for all of your support thus far, it mean so much to me. Love you.

6 comments:

  1. You've got it! I've already been doing so! :) (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you have my prayers. I hope whatever it is works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got it!!!!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, sweetie! You got it! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers said my dear friend. Please know you are in our thoughts today!
    Love you,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, been thinking of you for some time! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete