Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Zoe Eliana

That is the name we have chosen for our little girl. We searched for a name with an appropriate meaning and came up with this. I think it's beautiful. Zoe means life and Eliana means God has Answered.

God answered our want to have another baby and surprised and blessed us with the short life of little Zoe.

I would like to have Zoe's ashes blessed so I will be calling our priest soon(once I feel like I can talk without breaking down) to schedule a memorial service.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful name! Zoe Eliana is truly blessed to have parents who love her so much! She will be waiting for you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I will always have Zoe Eliana in my prayers and in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful name Tracy. I'm glad you were able to finally give your precious Angel Girl a name. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful name! Many hugs and prayers will be sent your way as you plan for beautiful Zoe's memorial service. If you need any help or ideas you know where to find me and I more than delighted to help.
    Missing Zoe, Cole, Cate and all angels who have gone too soon,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete