Monday, July 13, 2009

The countdown begins...

Tomorrow is the day.

I have been waiting for 8 weeks to find out the pathology results. I decided that today I was going to call and get things figured out myself.

I started with the hospital, they told me that the report was in and that it had been faxed to my OB's office. My heart sank....I was possibly going to find out what I have been longing for for the last 8 weeks. I called my OB's office and I spoke to the receptionist who told me that the report has not arrived and that it would probably take another 4-6 weeks. I explained that the report was faxed from the pathology department, she assured me that my OB would call me tomorrow to help figure this out. I called the pathology department back and they re-faxed the info to my OB.

So, now I wait. Wait to find out the definate sex of my little baby. Wait to find out what happened to her and maybe why it happened. Wait. Or, I wait to find out nothing....to know nothing about the baby, no sex, no reason, nothing. I pray that this report will come through for me, I need this. I need to know if the baby was a boy or a girl, I need to name my baby, I need to give myself some sort of closure.

Please, if you all can spare me some thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it more than you know. Think of me today and tomorrow, this is going to be the longest 24 hours of my life and I don't know if I can make it through. I feel sick to my stomach that tomorrow instead of still being blissfully pregnant, I will instead possibly find out why my baby died. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers said my sweet friend. Prayers for answers, prayers for peace, prayers for strength and prayers for your family. Many hugs!
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers coming your way sweetie. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it, Trac. I love you lots! You know where to find me if you need me. My phone is always on. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that tomorrow's report gives you and your family some answers to provide some peace and closure. (((HUGS))) Love you Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope and pray that you find peace in the results you get tomorrow. And I hope and pray that you have the patience to wait for them. Big (((HUGS))) to you.. I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just now reading this...any update? I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete