Friday, July 10, 2009

I got a henna tattoo last night..

The local library here had a "Ladies Night Out" I went with a couple of friends. They did henna tattoos, you know they are temporary and made with organic, earthy items. I want a real one, but am still a little too chicken, so this is the next best thing, but eventually! So, I got two, it was alot of fun! So I added a few pictures, I hope you can tell what they are, they both have flowers one is on my wrist the other on my leg.


1 comment:

  1. Haha your silly. You have kids and your scared to get a real tattoo? lol. I have 5 btw. Oh and thanks for my "good luck" on my new job. I have a friend that works there and I found out she doesn't work on Monday and now I am SCARED to death to go without her there for my moral support! I'm a big baby! I need someone I know to help me!

    ReplyDelete