skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To write their names in sand..
To write their names in sand is a wonderful memorial site that is a completely free service to people who have lost children. The woman that does the writing of children's names in the sand is Carly Marie Dudley, she lost her little boy Christian and the idea came to her in a dream one night. I don't know if Carly realizes the amazing gift that she is giving grieving parents, but what she does is truly a gift and she is a blessing to so many.
I sent a request for Zoe's name today. I can't wait to get it, I want to blow it up and put the photo with the rest of the kid's pictures. While I can't have Zoe's beautiful, sweet little face in a photo, I can have this wonderful memorial to her. I will share it with you all when I get it.
perfect, Tracy! Absolutely perfect.
ReplyDelete