Your kiddos are just too cute!! Love the one of Xander sleeping through the fireworks!!! Mason slept right through them too (I have yet to figure out how... I wake up over every little thing!)
Your kids are too cute! I also forgot to mention, although I don't know how, that my doctor told my mom after surgery that it looks like I have endometriosis. He sent off some tissue to find out for sure and I will find out tomorrow. Now I have something else to worry about. I know that in some women in causes pregnancy problems and it looks like it already has for me..maybe I will have better luck next time. Aww thanks for listening I will update again soon!
Your kiddos are just too cute!! Love the one of Xander sleeping through the fireworks!!! Mason slept right through them too (I have yet to figure out how... I wake up over every little thing!)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are too cute! I also forgot to mention, although I don't know how, that my doctor told my mom after surgery that it looks like I have endometriosis. He sent off some tissue to find out for sure and I will find out tomorrow. Now I have something else to worry about. I know that in some women in causes pregnancy problems and it looks like it already has for me..maybe I will have better luck next time. Aww thanks for listening I will update again soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Your kiddos are so cute! Looks like a great weekend! (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete