Here goes.... If I knew then what I know now....
I would have NEVER complained while I was pregnant and changing my pump needles, I would have cherished and embraced that time instead.
I would have talked to the baby a little longer every night, even if just to say "I Love You" one more time.
I would have taken that final u/s picture, I completely regret not having it, even if the baby was gone it was one more piece of her.
I would have never said that I didn't want any more children after this baby(I thought that the pregnancy was just too hard, and didn't think I would do it again) really, what a selfish thing to say.
and finally, if I knew then what I know now...
I would have chosen a different way to "have" the baby, and NEVER had the D&E, I feel like what I did was wrong, and I wish that I had had an induction instead.
I think about these things constantly, they play like a movie over and over in my head. Part of the process I guess.
Finally here is one of the u/s of the baby, I was about 13 weeks along, I think. I love this picture, you can see the babies arms, legs, hands perfectly and she was giving a little wave. But, just wanted to share, since I hadn't before.(sorry it's a pic of a pic, once I scan it will be better)
Sending you so many hugs! She looks beautiful and just perfect in that ultrasound.
ReplyDelete~~hugs~~ The picture is perfect.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))) Beautiful u/s picture. Don't look back with regret, you did what seemed right. Celebrate the time you had with her. Tell her now that you love her, she'll hear you.
ReplyDelete(((((Hugs))))) Tracy. The ultrasound is beautiful. And I totally agree, tell her now that you love her. God will make sure she knows her mommy and daddy love her.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) We all do and say things we wish we could change. She knows how much she is loved...I truly believe that.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) I am at a loss for words. I sit here and cry for you. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete