Monday, June 29, 2009
I can't do this..
I have tried so hard over the last month and a half to put on the strong face, go to everything I am "expected" to go to. I am tired, exhausted really and I can't do it anymore. I am barely hanging on and I feel like I am going to fall at any time. Whoever said you are only given what you can handle? Ptf! I don't believe it, and who is the person that picks the "lucky" one that gets to endure all they can handle!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
take a break sweetie. i was there a year ago, & at some point you just have to say stop. enough is enough. re-evaluate the things you are "expected" to go to & decide which of those things you can ditch, either bc its too emotionally hard or its just not something that is important in your life, & then let those things go. it sounds harsh, but for me it was necessary & i think it helped pull me back from the breaking point. ((hugs)) hang in there... one way or another, you'll make it through.
ReplyDeleteAnyone who expects anything out of you can just turn around and walk away because it's just wrong to put ANY expectations on you! THOSE are the people that need to "get over it"! <--- As in, get over any expectations! NOT you! You, your heart and your family are what's most important right now. Anyone else just needs to wait. Their requests, their demands, their needs.....WAIT! This is time for you to do what's best for you and your family...no one else!
ReplyDeleteTracy, Stop caring what others think and take care of yourself! You need to worry about you and your family. Anyone else doesn't matter right now. What you guys are dealing with is heartbreaking, anyone who can't see that you need time to heal is an idiot! (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete