Ever since I was a little girl, thinking of family that had passed, you are always told "they went to heaven, to watch over you" I would always picture the sun poking through the clouds. You know what I mean, that beautiful scene of the bright sun breaking through. For me it always happens to come when I really need some hope, heaven shining down....an angel watching over me with a smile. Now, it means so much more than it ever has before.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
A picture of heaven.....
Ever since I was a little girl, thinking of family that had passed, you are always told "they went to heaven, to watch over you" I would always picture the sun poking through the clouds. You know what I mean, that beautiful scene of the bright sun breaking through. For me it always happens to come when I really need some hope, heaven shining down....an angel watching over me with a smile. Now, it means so much more than it ever has before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment