After an extremely long and heart breaking 4 weeks our baby is finally home with us. We lost our baby at 16weeks along. Dave and I decided to have her cremated and since then we have waited for the phone call that we could bring her home. After the appt being scheduled and canceled 3 times we finally called and said we are coming by today, and we did. The funeral director told me on the phone..."it was time to bring her home" It certainly was, I felt like things would be so much easier if the baby was here with me. We arrived and he handed me the little purple velvet bag and told me how sorry he was. I began to cry and thanked him for everything. I clenched the bag the entire way home and cried. I am so happy to have them but, so very sad that this is the way the baby had to come home with us.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We brought our baby home
After an extremely long and heart breaking 4 weeks our baby is finally home with us. We lost our baby at 16weeks along. Dave and I decided to have her cremated and since then we have waited for the phone call that we could bring her home. After the appt being scheduled and canceled 3 times we finally called and said we are coming by today, and we did. The funeral director told me on the phone..."it was time to bring her home" It certainly was, I felt like things would be so much easier if the baby was here with me. We arrived and he handed me the little purple velvet bag and told me how sorry he was. I began to cry and thanked him for everything. I clenched the bag the entire way home and cried. I am so happy to have them but, so very sad that this is the way the baby had to come home with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs, my dear friend. I am so grateful for you and the strength you possess. I'm here if you need me. Love you.
ReplyDelete