* When I was younger, I used to be a pitcher for a softball team, I was really good, but often got hurt. One that really sticks out in my mind is getting a line drive to the mouth.
*I will do anything for anyone, anything. If I can do it, it's yours.
*I try to be the kindest person I can be, I don't like to see people hurting and will do anything within my power to make that better.
*My husband is the only man I have ever kissed.
*When I was in Junior High School I was in a Show Choir..........I can sing, but I am the most uncoordinated dancer, ever.
*I am terribly insecure about most everything about myself.
*I wanted to be a chef and was accepted to culinary school, but my parents didn't want me going away.
*I cannot go in tight spaces, even elevators, I start to panic.
*My good friend in high school hated me when I started dating Dave and made my life a living hell. I worry about my daughters and mean girls.
*Being pregnant again scares me....alot.
Do you feel like you know me better now?!? :)
I think all your readers already knew you are the nicest person in the world! :) I am glad to get to know you better, thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDelete~hugs~ Tracy...
ReplyDeleteYou are the kindest, sweetest person, and really, while I know you feel it, there is no reason for insecurities!
ANd you can't dance? Neither can I! I also used to play baseball in my youth, and got a good ball to the shoulder..i was short stop and left field...
i told my daughter yesterday that i would NOT tolerate her being a bully (i have heard a few surprising things the last few weeks)...so I understand, but from the otherside...
I didn't me to make this a 'me' comment, sorry!
How about...You rock Tracy! Love you!
Thank you for sharing!
Yes! I feel like I know you better! :) Although I already knew #2 and #3! And oy, the thought of kids growing up and how mean some people are scares me! I hate to think of my kids hurting from others being so mean! And oh my, if they're the mean ones!! Not acceptable!
ReplyDelete