skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Onto cycle 3 or 17
Cycle number 2 was also a bust. I'm completely bummed, or angry whichever you want to use. So today started a new one, hopefully this month brings me something good. Thanks for all of the support so far, I appreciate it more than you know.
Oh no Im sorry Tracy! Hopefully this will be your cycle
ReplyDeleteSending you so many hugs. My heart aches with you when I see those BFN's. I'm praying for you constantly. Non stop cheering you on until they day you are holding your sweet little one snug and safe in your arms.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I really thought this was your month.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was yours too, but maybe it was the last cycle before the 'good' one;)
ReplyDelete~hugs~ Hang in there...
Hugs sweetie... I will keep praying
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Tracy. I was so hoping this was your month. I'm praying this next cycle is your cycle for that BFP. HUGS. Rena
ReplyDelete