We could have never imagined that we would surpass our goal of $1500, but we have. It is because of amazing people that I met on this journey four years ago, and because of family who were there with us during our most difficult year.
We will never be able to show or tell anyone how much we appreciate all of the support that we have received. I can only hope that I have done only a fraction for you all that you have done for me the last few weeks.
Again, thank you so much for your generosity. You will all be in our thoughts tomorrow when we walk for our sweet girl Zoe and all of your babies who were born early. The babies who are thriving today and the babies who are bouncing with Zoe in the clouds. Thank you....from the bottom of my heart.
No Tracy, thank you.
ReplyDelete~hugs~
Tracy, thank YOU for being such an inspiration to me as a mother, a wife, and a friend. You truly are so, so amazing. I just hope you see that in yourself. I love you lots. I can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow. Fingers crossed for great weather!
ReplyDeleteWow...that is wonderful! You are doing such a wonderful thing to help remember and honor Zoe! I hope the walk goes well. Sending you hugs and love!
ReplyDeletePS. My MOD support goes to my mother ever year...my sister was born at 29 weeks and she's a local rep in her area! ;)
$1500!!! tracy, that's wonderful!!
ReplyDeletethank you for putting your whole heart into this cause-- it means so much to so many, & we are greatful.
p.s. i'm hoping you'll post pics of your crew walking! they've had our local walk on the news this morning & it's so inspiring to see how many people really care. lots of ((hugs)) to you today, we'll be thinking of you & zoe!
Love you Tracy! You are such an inspiration to me!!!
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) Thank you Tracy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on such a huge success! I'm sure it has a lot to do with how much you are loved.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great success and an amazing legacy for Zoe!
ReplyDelete