Thank you Toni for being so amazing and for continuing to give to others. You have helped me in so many ways, especially when I lost Zoe. You are simply amazing, be proud of that!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
An amazing woman
There is a wonderful woman that I met almost three years ago when I suffered my first pregnancy loss. I found a board where women came together to help each other. On that board was Toni. Toni has an amazing spirit, she has been through so much in life. She is the mommy of one beautiful little girl here on earth and to eight sweet angels, many of those babies were lost to stillbirth. Toni recently did an interview for a paper in her area to raise awareness on doctor's offices performing autopsies on stillborn babies. Here is her story, this is just one more way that Toni has given herself for others to prosper from, she is completely selfless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First, I had no idea she was in UT. Second, I have just "met" her, I am still learning the ropes as to what I can and can't say. She does seem like a wonderful person from what I have seen.
ReplyDelete