Monday, February 1, 2010

grossest.thing.ever

The little guy had to go to the doctor today. He has been sick for a little while, vomiting on and off. I realized after thinking about it forever that it began three days into our Kalahari trip, so the doctor thought that maybe it was/is a parasite. What does that even mean?! Anyways.....he went to the doctor and they sent me home with this..............



Gross, right(
You have to use your imagination here a bit.....picture a diaper as well!)!?! So fast forward to later that afternoon. The little guy goes potty so I am armed with my two sticks and my oh.so.little cup. Paige walks in and says "Hey Mom, whatcha makin'?" "hehe, oh, nothing Pay" I reply. "Eww...is that POOP?" she says "Why are you doing that?"

The poor child is probably traumatized for life at the sight of her Mom playing with her little brother's poop! But, we do what we have to do as Mom's, right?!

I'll let you know what comes of the test.

5 comments:

  1. Hope it's just a random lingering bug, and nothing more, uhm, alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm yeah, I have to agree with your title grossest thing ever! I shutter at the thought.

    Poor Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Talk about a traumatized mama and little girl! LOL!

    I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I feel bad for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete