So now I wait for my crosshairs, then I start my progesterone, then I wait a little more! Cross your fingers and hope for the best!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Cycle number one
This is cycle number one of trying for another baby. We are a good way in day 18, and I'm relatively certain that I ovulated a couple of days ago, I'm just waiting for confirmation from FF. Here is my chart, in case you are interested.......and I realize, no one cares about this like I do :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so far so good! (& please feel free to keep posting chart pics, updates, etc... i'm a chart-aholic, & i would be happy to stalker your charting!!!)
ReplyDelete:)
ok, i have to add, the security word was "ovas"... ova, egg, really how cool is that? i think its a sign of something....
ReplyDeletereally? that is really cool!! And, I will be sure to post often.....I mean, now that I know you are a chart stalker and all! :)
ReplyDeleteyou know that I am a chart stalker as well! Plus since I am done with my babymaking days, I have plenty of babydust to send your way! :-)
ReplyDeleteI think you have plenty of followers who want to see a nice positive on that chart as well!
lots and lots and TONS of babydust my friend!!!
I have to agree, I think you have Oed. I am almost certain you will get your CH tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI was so happy to see this morning's temp girl! Baby dust!
ReplyDeleteAnd you KNOW I'm a chart stalker! :)