
Eight years ago, take away two days, I was on my way to the hospital at 6:00p.m. to be induced with our very first baby! On the way to the hospital Daddy was quite nervous of your arrival and I specifically remember him running over a curb on the way! Her labor was a long one(though not as long as my friend Mandy's recent delivery....you are amazing girl!) 30 hours of hard labor, I was on pitocin and finally at 24 hours I gave in and asked for an epidural. Finally the doctor said time to pus!. During the pushing we were accompanied by Daddy, Dr. G, 2 nurses, both Grandmas, both Papas, 2 Uncles and an Aunt. Never again, I'm not sure what I was thinking, in the moment I guess.

Sadie grew up quickly she got her first tooth at seven months and two at a time every time after that. She never really crawled, on one foot and one knee always, but began walking at 9 months. She was a wonderful baby and such a joy, we were so blessed to have her in our lives. Now it is hard to believe that she is 8 years old. She is an amazing big sister and such a smart little girl. She does amazingly well in school and is reading at almost a sixth grade level and her teacher thinks she will be in honors classes beginning next year.

I look forward to this year and to see the new ways that she grows. Happy Birthday sweet Sadie Lady!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8th Birthday Sadie! I hope it was wonderful!!!!!
ReplyDelete