Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charts and Progesterone


My chart was updating on the other post...I don't know how, but it isn't anymore. So I thought I would let you all see my chart..if you are interested.




I am taking progesterone and I don't know how that effects temps. Maybe not at all. I am extremely tired, maybe from the pro? So, just a few more days and I'll be testing.....cross your fingers!

7 comments:

  1. That is a nice pretty chart! Ask Rachel (garrett, mattie teagan) she took pro and charted for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i took pro, it did affect my charts bc it would keep my temp up abnormally long. i wouldn't get a temp drop until AF actually started. but i know that's not the case for all women, it affects everyone differently.

    your chart still looks good to me tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great girl!!! Sending some shipments of babydust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked Rachel, and sent her this way. But she also says her temps were higher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty chart, but really not sure how Pro would play into it...

    fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I said previously...I can't read charts, but I'll cross my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't read charts either, but sending you lots of hugs and baby dust, babe! Love you!

    ReplyDelete