Sunday, March 28, 2010

A few rough weeks

The next few weeks that are coming are going to be rough ones for me. I realized today, because of things that are coming up that this time last year I had a nurse coming to the house to get me set up with an IV. I remember that day so well, I remember being scared to death and then being relieved that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Soon, my loss date will be here, it's a day that I completely dread. The days leading up to the day I was in the hospital were full of things. We went to Paige's preschool graduation and to Paige's school picnic. All of these things are coming up again and are huge reminders of everything that happened with Zoe the year before.

I hope that I can make it through with minor set backs, maybe the dread of the day is worse than the bite.

3 comments:

  1. ~hugs~ It is. Well, in my case it was.

    I'm right here with you Tracy. If you need anything, I have open ears, and I am 'there' too, so yeah.

    It's so easy to remember, and so hard to forget (although, I don't think an one of us even WANTS to forget.).

    Love you Tracy. Keep your chin up, you will make it through, you are a tough cookie. Again, if you need anything, at all, if I can help, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs)))

    we are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you lady... I wish I could magically make this all easier for you. :-( There are so many people who love you... we are here for you!!

    ReplyDelete