I would like to reach out to you all and ask from some thoughts and prayers for a couple of friends.
First is a very dear friend who has been so wonderful to me since my losing Zoe. She truly has no idea what she has done for my spirit and for my soul. She lost her dear twins at 17 and 19 weeks, just 5 months ago. Just this weekend, the very same weekend of her twins EDD she found out that a birth mother had chosen her and her husband as adoptive parents. Today, her little boy was welcomed into the world, he is a few weeks early but is expected to be doing well. I am so happy for her and know that this was a special gift from her sweet little angels in heaven.
Second is my friend Danielle and her little girl Maggie. Maggie was delivered last week at just 29 weeks 6 days. She is doing so well right now. Please everyone send prayers that she continues to do well and that her Mommy does ok being away from her. I'm sure it is very hard on her to not be there 24/7. Sending her lots of love and hugs.
Thank you for keeping them all in your thoughts, I know that they will both greatly appreciate it.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such wonderful news about your friend that was chosen to be the parents of a sweet little one! Congrats to them. I will be praying.
ReplyDeleteAnd Danielle and her baby girl are in my prayers!!!!
You got it, Tracy! Love and hugs to them both!
ReplyDeleteThanks from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful post. Thank you! Baby Sam is doing well tonight and I will read this post to him tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAll my love,
Nicole