Monday, September 14, 2009

yesterday

was my birthday. It was also the day that I started to lose our babies. They kept saying two sacs but I didn't know what that meant until this nightmare began, now I know that this pregnancy started out as two babies. My worst fear and sadly, that is what happened. It is such a long and drawn out process and still is not over. There is so much pain involved, visually, physically and emotionally.

I have many hopes and dreams this year, I don't know if it's customary to receive more than one wish, but I am going to hope. The are not for me, but just for people I care about.

First and fore most a sibling for my children, something that they ask for often.

For friends, there are so many things going wrong right now, it's like our world is in a tailspin. For my dear friend that her marriage turn out ok and that her husband wake up and stop acting the way that he is. You can't just pick up and walk away from life because it gets to be too much.

That another friend and her new son thrive and she enjoys every little moment of his life, this year is going to be an amazing one and I am so happy that she gets to see and enjoy this year.

For my brother's girlfriend who I hope can find some peace this year after losing her Mom at just 23. I can't imagine how she is feeling, but I will do anything to help her through.

For friends who are pregnant, I wish that their pregnancies are uneventful and that their births are quick and painless! :)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, love you!

4 comments:

  1. love you hun. Life is so not fair. I will use my wishes that your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up while my aunt is here feeding Sam! Thank you for the love you show me on a daily basis! I am so thankful for you each and every day!
    Love& hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete