I was sobbing and begged God to let her be ok, I kept telling myself that I just wasn't doing something right, or maybe she was moving too much. I knew all of that wasn't true because I hadn't felt her move either, and I should have. I laid there on the floor crying for the next hour, continuing to say "please, God, just let her be ok" over and over. I finally fell back asleep early that morning, around 5 or so, the 16th began a whole other day of heartbreak.
Friday, May 14, 2010
May 15, 2009
This day last year is one that I will never forget. I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. I had been woken up because I dreamt that I went to my appointment and that Zoe was no longer alive. I remember being panicked, I was hysterically crying. I just had an awful feeling and I knew that she was not ok. I laid down on the bathroom floor and tried to find her heartbeat with the doppler. It, of course, was not there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you my friends. (((big hugs)))
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) Love you Tracy.
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) from me too
ReplyDeleteSending you so many hugs today and every day.
ReplyDelete((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
((hugs)) thinking of you today....
ReplyDelete