I was induced with Paige at 38 weeks after a few weeks of early labor. My labor was not long, about 10 hours, I tried going without an epidural but 15 minutes before pushing, I was asking for one! Once I got it, it was time to go! I pushed for about 20 minutes and our sweet girl had arrived. Her big sister was the first to meet her, what an amazing thing that was to see!
Now, she has graduated preschool and is going into Kindergarten in the fall. She is adorable, kind and so smart. Here are a few photos through the years.




So cute!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWow, how is she FIVE!?!?!? My goodness, I can't believe I've known you long enough to say that! She is just so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe is just adorable! Happy belated birthday Baby...wait, not so baby anymore...Paige!
ReplyDeleteGosh she is so pretty! I can't believe she has gotten so big!!
ReplyDelete